Why join Caerphilly Cycling Club and what are the benefits?
- You will find a like minded group who have knowledge and experience of pretty much all aspects of cycling.
- Don’t under estimate the social side of riding, the miles fly by when you are in a group. The group shares the load and generally takes your mind off your tired legs.
- You will improve your technique and overall fitness.
- A number of the club members ride local and national events and will be able to offer advice on training and preparation. Travel to events can often be shared.
- You will discover roads you never even new existed with some fabulous views of the Welsh countryside.
- There is always someone willing to help fix or offer advice on mechanical issues.
- The club is affiliated to British Cycling, which gives an introductory discount when joining them. We encourage our members to join British Cycling and more information can be found here.
- The club is affiliated with Cycling Time Trials. This allows our members to enter events organised by CTT.
- Winter club spinning sessions that are focused on cyclists needs.
- Access to our in-house bike maintenance classes.
- Coaching sessions.
- A number of members go on an annual cycling pilgrimage to the Alps, Pyrenees or the Dolomites.
- You will be able to buy and wear our beautiful club kit at a discounted rate.
Additionally, there are club sponsors providing a variety of services and often at a discounted rate for our members.